Instructor Trainer / Pilates Instructor
Sharon is a former contemporary dancer/choreographer who is currently a Pilates Academy International (PAI) Master Instructor Trainer, certified in Gyrotonics® and former Instructor Trainer in STOTT PILATES®. She joined Options Pilates Studio in 2009 where she continued her education by taking the instructor training course in Canada and Spain.
Creating positive results is Sharon’s aim, and she strives to help clients feel better and stronger after sessions, assisting them towards a healthy and positive lifestyle. Sharon is also a teacher trainer who inspires and challenges her students to reach their fullest potential. As of today, she has certified countless excellent instructors who have gone on to make a difference in the lives of others.
Areas of Expertise:
- Pilates Education
- Pre/Post-Natal Pilates and Diastasis Recti Recovery
- Pilates for Older Adults
- Gyrotonics® and Gyrokinesis®
- Level 2 Pilates (Advanced)
Education and Training:
- The Pilates Method Alliance (PMA) – Teacher Certification ID: 15027 (2016)
- Pilates Academy International (PAI) Master Instructor Trainer (2012)
- Pilates Academy International Instructor (Level 1 & 2: Mat, Reformer, Cadillac, Chair and Barrels) (2012)
- Pre/Post Rehabilitation Pilates by Pilates Academy International (2014)
- Former STOTT PILATES® Instructor Trainer (2011)
- STOTT PILATES® Instructor (Fully Certified); Injuries and Special Populations (2005)
- Jungle Sports: Physio Educative 1 & 2 Instructor (2017-2018)
- The Center Method for Diastasis Recti Recovery by The Center for Women’s Fitness (2016)
- Master Trainer for SilkSuspension™ (2017) and CARDIOLATES® (2013)
- Certified GYROTONICS® Instructor (2013)
- Certified Redcord Neurac Trainer (2010)
- DCPMA (Major in Dance) with University of Philippines (2000)
TRY PILATES TODAY
HyperText Markup Language (HTML) is the standard markup language for creating web pages and web applications.