Back when Felicia was teaching dance, she noticed that her students were prone to getting injured during training and/or dance conditioning. This period coincided with her feeling stagnant and lost in her dance career. She had the desire to improve, and thus embarked on a journey to try out different forms of exercises such as yoga and gym training in the hopes of finding new disciplines to grow her skillsets. It was then that she discovered Pilates and she fell in love with it. She decided to take a leap of faith and dove into instructor training for Pilates in the hopes of nurturing a new dimension that would both benefit her and her injury-prone students.
Today, she has carved a career in Pilates that has allowed her to assist many clients in recovering from their injuries and continuing the pursuit of their fitness goals.
Area of Expertise
- Group Reformer Pilates
- Pilates for Fitness
- Pilates for Women
Education and training
- STOTT PILATES® Instructor (Matwork & Reformer) (2018)
- STOTT PILATES® Functional Anatomy Course (2017)
- STOTT PILATES® Postural Analysis Review (2017)
- Balanced Body Core Align® Instructor (2019)
- NAC Dance Teaching and Learning Certification (2015)
- TRDO Foundation and Progressive Technique Course (2017-2018)