Sports, wellness and having a good balance in life has always been important to Fiorenza. She started her journey in the fitness industry alongside her banking career and received an international fitness certification.
After moving from Switzerland in 2012, Fiorenza decided to dedicate herself fully to her passion and well-being, so she expanded her fitness expertise by becoming a licensed Zumba fitness instructor for both adults and children.
During her fitness journey, Fiorenza also discovered the benefits of Pilates, a powerful tool that can improve flexibility, strength and mobility - restoring balance in one’s body. This inspired her to get certified with the Pilates Academy International in 2017. Since then, Fiorenza has never looked back and is now continuing to deepen her knowledge in the field of Pilates.
Her wish is to transmit the numerous benefits of Pilates to Options Pilates clients in order to enable them to achieve their goals.
Areas of Expertise:
- Pilates for Beginners
- Pilates for Teens
- Pilates for Fitness & Athletic Conditioning
- Pre/Post-Natal Pilates
Education and Training:
- Pilates Academy International Instructor (Anatomy, Biomechanics and Postural Analysis, Level 1: Mat & Reformer) (2017-2019)
- Zumba Fitness LLC B1, B2, Toning, Kids and Kids Jr. and Strong Instructor (2012-2017)
- Franklin Method Fascia Trainer for the Lower Back
- FISAF International Fitness Instructor (2002)
- Diploma and Maturity of the National College of Business Geneva