Pilates Instructor Jobs - Dubai DIFC
Are you driven by the passion to teach and inspire through Pilates? Options Pilates Studio is expanding to Dubai DIFC, and we're in search of an instructor who embodies dedication and expertise.
Options Pilates Studio is a recognized international group with well-established studios in Singapore and HK. As we expand to the dynamic environment of Dubai DIFC, we're keen to onboard dedicated Pilates Instructors. This is a significant opportunity to join what many regard as one of the best Pilates studios in Asia.
- Full-time availability (over 100 hours per month) is required, if you need a visa sponsorship.
- If you do not require visa sponsorship, part-time will be considered.
- A minimum of 1000 hours of Pilates teaching experience.
- Expertise in private and semi-private Pilates sessions.
- Certification in Mat, and Reformer is a must, and CCB is a plus. Modern Pilates method preferred.
- Must be able to teach in English. Additional languages such as Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Korean, Japanese is a plus.
- Ability to work with more physically complex clients as an advantage.
- Well-trained in all Pilates equipment and be competent at using a variety of functional equipment, including foam rollers, Pilates balls, bands, straps, blocks and other Pilates accessories.
- Effective communication skills; the capacity for empathy and sensitivity is crucial in our profession.
- A genuine passion for improving others' health and well-being, combined with a proactive approach to meet client expectations.
- Degree in any field. Degree in Physical Therapy is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Mind-Body Online software is a plus.
- Options Pilates continues to support and subsidize your Pilates education and certification, as well as providing the opportunity to advance your career, whether it is expanding your capability to becoming a Master trainer / educator or managing others.
- (Though our Dubai branch is in its initial phase, we have firm plans to introduce educational offerings soon)
- We have a supportive work culture with flexible work schedules.
- A competitive compensation package awaits.
- We provide professional development & career progression.
- Join us in our regular company social events and weekly workouts.
- Introducing interested clients to Pilates and promoting the services
- Engage clients, set goals, and monitor their progress
- Reviewing posture, and physical ability of Clients to determine which classes are suitable.
- Conduct engaging Pilates sessions, both in private and group settings.
- Keep accurate attendance records.
- Collaborate with management on any operational challenges.
- Ensure our Pilates equipment is always in optimal condition.
- Offer guidance to newer instructors, sharing best practices and fostering a collaborative environment.
Location: Dubai DIFC
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates, please email us at [email protected] with a concise introduction and your CV. Successful candidates will be contacted for further discussion.