Annie’s interest in Pilates started in 2001, and eventually led to her expanding her knowledge through workshops and short courses. A year after, she started teaching freestyle Pilates Mat. In 2004, she took the STOTT PILATES® training (Mat and Equipment) and become a certified Level 1 instructor in 2005. She received her full certification (Level 1 & 2) in 2010.
Annie believes that continued learning is essential for herself as a teacher, because it provides a chance for her to grow, discover and develop her skills. She is happy to say that she is fulfilling it now as a Certified Pilates Instructor with Pilates Academy International.
As a teacher, Annie is focused and loves motivating her students – challenging and teaching them that Pilates is not just another form of exercise, but a unique exercise system that will allow their bodies to move and respond differently and hence reap amazing benefits.
Areas of Expertise:
- Post-Rehabilitation (knee, back and shoulder conditions)
- Pre/Post-Natal Pilates
- Athletic Conditioning
- Pilates for Golfers, Tennis Players and Runners
- Pilates for Older Adults
- Pilates for Men
- Pilates for Teens
Education and Training:
- Pilates Academy International Instructor (Level 1 & 2: Mat, Reformer, Cadillac, Chair, Barrels) (2013)
- Pre/Post Rehabilitation Pilates by Pilates Academy International (2014)
- STOTT PILATES® Instructor (Fully Certified) (2010); Injuries and Special Populations (2009)
- Fascial Fitness Intro and Trainer Course (2015)
- Yoga Instructor (200 hours) (2008, 2015)
- Smart Movement Trainer – CORE SUSPEND™, CORE REFORM™, CORE BARRE™ (2013)
- Redcord Neurac Trainer (2010)
- Group Fitness instructor at Fitness First Philippines (2003-2009)
- Les Mills Instructor (RPM, Body Combat, Body Balance, Body Attack) (2003-2009)