Lisa was working in recruitment in the healthcare industry and a Pilates enthusiast for over 2 years before discovering its long-term health benefits. A dedicated mother of two, Lisa experienced firsthand the rehabilitation of her lower back after giving birth and experiencing the Pilates Academy International (PAI) method. Since then, she became an advocate for its progressive and effective platform.
After moving from Australia in 2013, Lisa received her certification through the PAI method of Pilates in Singapore, while concurrently training back home in Australia to expand her knowledge and build complimentary certifications alongside the PAI modules (Anatomy & Biomechanics, Mat, Reformer, Chair, Cadillac and Barrel).
Lisa is about providing a highly consultative and positive approach to the Pilates practice, and she is passionate about sharing the message that Pilates is an ‘everyday’ mindset. She is a dedicated health professional that seeks to motivate her clients and ensure that they benefit from her instruction and care – performing and executing each exercise correctly to gain strength, form and of course hitting personal goals.
Areas of Expertise:
- Mat Group and Privates with Props
- Reformer Group
- Pre/Post-Natal Pilates
- Athletic Conditioning
Education and Training:
- Pilates Academy International Instructor (Anatomy, Biomechanics and Postural Analysis, Level 1: Mat, Reformer, Cadillac, Chair, Barrels)
- Studio Pilates International – Australia (Matwork 1, Anatomy, Biomechanics and Posture Analysis, Prenatal and Postnatal)
- POPilates: Certified POP Army certification
- Jungle Sports: Physio Educative 1 Instructor (2019)
TRY PILATES TODAY
HyperText Markup Language (HTML) is the standard markup language for creating web pages and web applications.