Siege has always been active in sports at a young age, becoming a varsity swimmer in college. She is a physical therapist by profession but her passion in fitness led her to become a personal trainer, where she further honed her skills in helping people achieve their physical goals. She belonged to a pioneer group in a new club that opened in Fitness First and was awarded as Asia’s Top Trainer and later promoted to Assistant Fitness Manager. She later progressed to handling her own club as a Fitness Manager. Her past experience also included work in Dubai as a freelance personal trainer.
In 2012, Siege moved to Singapore and studied Pilates. She now believes in empowering her clients to integrate the Pilates method into daily activities and sports. Her passion is to help clients achieve fitness goals and work towards increasing body awareness, flexibility, strength and stability in a safe environment. She brings enthusiasm and energy to her classes, motivating many who come her way.
Areas of Expertise
- Pilates for Fitness
- Pilates for Posture and Core Strength
- Training New Clients
- Pre/Post-Natal Pilates
Education and training
- Pilates Academy International Instructor (Anatomy, Biomechanics and Postural Analysis; Level 1: Mat and Reformer) (2017-2018)
- Jungle Sports: Physio Educative 1 Instructor (2019)
- Core Suspend (2013)
- TRX Suspension Training (2011)
- ViPR (2011)
- CYQ Level 3 Advanced Certificate in Personal Training (2011)
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy (2001)