OPTIONS PILATES STUDIO
COVID-19 STUDIO POLICY & SAFETY MEASURES
(Updated 30th December 2021)
Thank you for your patience, kindness and continued support as we navigate through the changing COVID-19 regulations. Creating a safe environment for our clients and staff is our top priority. As Singapore changes safety protocols as COVID-19 becomes endemic, we continue to monitor the situation and safety regulations in real-time. We appreciate your cooperation in helping us maintain a safe environment by honoring our studio policies and guidelines. We are committed to adjusting our operations to keep you and our team members safe and healthy.
- Options Pilates studio will be fully complying with the Safe Management Measures for Sport and Physical Exercise & Activity for the Transition Phase (Updated 30 December).
- Clients must be vaccinated to join all Pilates classes in the respective studios, subject to studio capacity.
- SafeEntry needs to be done via the TraceTogether app or token.
- You will need to show us your vaccination status either via the TraceTogether app, HealthHub (requires Singpass login), or by presenting a valid negative result from Pre-Event Test administered at a MOH approved clinic.
- We will need to record down your vaccination status in order to be admitted to the studio.
- Masks should be worn as a default. Masks may be taken off when performing strenuous activity or during consumption of water.
- Please sanitize your hands prior to the start of your trial/private session or group class.
- The maximum group size is 5 and the groups are not to intermingle before, during or after the class with other groups.
- All group members need to be 2m apart from each other and groups must remain 2m apart from one another
You consent to your name and contact details being given to MOH or other government bodies in the event the need for contact tracing arises.
By attending a private/group session at Options Pilates Singapore, I acknowledge and accept that there are risks associated with Covid-19 as a result of attending my appointment. Options Pilates Singapore cannot accept responsibility for transmission of Covid-19.
Reduced class size / number of groups at any given time in the studio
Each studio will limit capacity to 1 person per 10sqm
All staff will be continuing FET every week (100% of our staff are already fully vaccinated)
Increased frequency of cleaning of all common spaces using NEA approved disinfectants
All equipment / props used during each sessions will be disinfected before and after each session
Daily mopping of studio floors with NEA approved disinfectant
Adhering to social distancing guidelines
Supplying hand sanitizer in studios and common areas
Our regular cancellation policy still applies.
If an instructor cannot make a shift due to COVID symptoms, illnesses or other restrictions that prevents him/her from teaching, we will alert you as soon as possible. You will be given an alternative instructor for the session or another appointment as soon as there is availability. For private or duet sessions, if you do not wish to continue the session with the alternative instructor - even within the 24-hour cancellation period- you will not be charged.
Please inform us if:
You have been issued a Stay-Home Notice (SHN);
You receive a Health Risk Alert (HRA) SMS from MOH - You are deemed a person with Possible Exposure;
You receive a Health Risk Warning (HRW) SMS from MOH - You are identified to be a Close Contact of a COVID-19 case and will be required to go for a swab test
You have been feeling unwell, or having any respiratory symptoms of any sort, to refrain from attending sessions in the studio until you are fully recovered
For any of the scenarios mentioned above, we can assist to cancel your scheduled trial/class and postpone it without any cancellation charges. A screenshot of the SMS received or a Medical Certificate must be attached with your request to cancel and postpone the trial/class
The studio reserves the right to turn a client away from attending/continuing a session if he/she displays symptoms of illness, not limited to, fever or respiratory conditions (e.g. coughing, sneezing, runny nose) , or if deemed to be a transmission risk.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PACKAGES
Please be rest assured that all package expirations are extended for the duration of the lockdown period, including Education & Mentorship packages.
Our regular refund policy still applies.