OPTIONS PILATES STUDIO
Pilates Instructor Jobs - Singapore
Are you passionate about Pilates? Are you looking to develop your career? Do you love transforming people’s lives?
Part-time, full-time and trainee positions are now available at Options Pilates!
ABOUT THE BUSINESS
Options Pilates Studio is an international group of Pilates studios in Singapore, HK and Seoul. We are always on the lookout for enthusiastic fitness professionals. We are growing our team in Singapore so apply now if you want to work for the best Pilates studio in Asia.
We’re looking for passionate, energetic and experienced Pilates teachers based in Singapore to join our team. Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate that they have the ability and passion to deliver the highest standard of quality backed by a desire for never-ending learning.
Part-time, Full-time jobs
Must have some experience of working as a Pilates teacher
Should be competent at using a variety of functional equipment, including foam rollers, Pilates balls, bands, straps, blocks and other Pilates accessories. If you aren’t we can support you with this as part of your continuing education.
Are a passionate and energetic instructor with a genuine desire to help others improve their health and wellbeing.
Are service-focused and willing to do ‘whatever it takes’ to exceed the customer’s expectations.
Possess strong communication skills, particularly soft skills – being able to demonstrate sensitivity and empathy as required is an important part of being a Pilates instructor.
Are a supportive and positive team.
Support and subsidise your Pilates education and certification, and offer opportunity to continue to advance your career, whether it is expanding your capability as an instructor, becoming a master trainer / educator or managing others.
Provide a supportive, caring and nurturing work environment.
Offer a competitive compensation package.
Get together for company social events and weekly workouts.
Provide professional development & career progression.
You must have completed a course in Mat & Reformer Pilates as well as anatomy and posture. We will help you the rest of the way, including Certification if you aren’t already.
Email a brief introduction of yourself with a CV to [email protected]
**Trainee positions also available**
We support and subsidise your Pilates education and certification because we are a major education centre, and we offer opportunities to keep advancing your career, whether it is expanding your capability as an instructor, becoming a master trainer / educator or managing others.
1. Must be Singaporean or PR to apply. (Dependent's pass also considered)
2. You are expected to be certified with Mat and Reformer certifications within 6 months.
3. You must be able to work with Options Pilates exclusively for 3 years after you get certified.
4. You must be able to work minimum 90 client hours per month for Full-time position. (Part-time is also considered in case-by-case basis but Full-time candidates will be prioritized. Part-time quota is 45 client hours per month)
5. You must have a good understanding of what Pilates is, have done both group and private classes and understand what the differencs are. You must have carefully thought about and be fully comitted to becoming a Pilates instructor.
Email a brief introduction of yourself with a CV to [email protected] along with answers to these questions:
"Have you done Pilates before?"
“Do you workout regularly?”
“What made you decide to become a Pilates instructor?”