OPTIONS PILATES STUDIO
Pilates Apprenticeship - Singapore
Are you passionate about Pilates and looking to turn your love for transforming people's lives into a fulfilling career? Look no further than the Pilates Apprenticeship Scheme at Options Pilates!
As an international chain of studios in Singapore and Hong Kong, we are excited to be growing our team in Singapore and seeking apprentices to join us on this journey. As a licensed Pilates education center, we provide you with a complete Pilates education and certification, ensuring you have the tools and knowledge needed to succeed as a Pilates instructor.
But the benefits don't stop there. Our apprenticeship program provides endless opportunities for career advancement, whether it's expanding your capabilities as an instructor, becoming a mentor or master trainer, or even managing others.
If you're a qualified Pilates instructor, we also welcome you to apply for our part-time or full-time instructor positions. Join the best Pilates studio in Asia and make your passion your career. Apply now and start transforming lives!
- To be eligible to apply for our Pilates Apprenticeship Scheme, you must be a Singaporean citizen or permanent resident.
- In addition to the Pilates training that you'll receive from us, working as a Pilates instructor requires excellent people skills and communication abilities. You should enjoy working with people, both in one-on-one and team settings, and be able to build strong relationships with your clients.
- To ensure that you have a strong foundation in Pilates, we require that you have taken at least 10 Pilates classes and have a good understanding of the differences between group and private classes.
- You must have carefully thought about changing your career and be fully committed to become a Pilates instructor.
- Full-time and Part-time opportunities available.
As an apprentice, we'll cover the cost of your education and provide you with access to our studio space for practicing. You'll also receive ongoing mentorship from our team of senior instructors who are committed to helping you grow and develop as an instructor.
Even after you become a certified Pilates instructor, we'll continue to support your career advancement. We offer in-house training and mentoring free of charge to our instructors, giving you the tools and knowledge needed to stay at the forefront of the industry.
At Options Pilates, we believe in investing in our team and helping them achieve their full potential. Join us and discover the benefits of a rewarding career in Pilates instruction.
We're seeking driven candidates who are passionate about Pilates and dedicated to honing their skills. We expect our apprentices to be committed to learning and hardworking, with a strong work ethic and a desire to grow and develop as instructors.
To succeed in our Pilates Apprenticeship Scheme, you'll need to be willing to dedicate plenty of time and effort to your training. We're seeking individuals who are eager to learn, practice, and improve their Pilates techniques, and who are motivated to succeed in a challenging but rewarding career.
How To Apply
Please send us an email to [email protected] including the following
- A brief introduction of yourself along with a CV (Subject line “Instructor Trainee position”)
- Please include answers to the following questions in the introduction:
- "Have you done Pilates before? Please elaborate, what kind of Pilates have you done, have you done group or private lessons, what is your understanding of it, why do you like it"
- “Do you workout regularly? Please elaborate (what kind of exercises, how frequent, how active you are)”
- "What is your current job, and what made you decide on a career change?"
- “What made you decide to become a Pilates instructor?”
Please be as thorough as possible, this is a chance to let us know why you are a good candidate for the traineeship. (Please keep in mind that there are many candidates who want a free Pilates education, why should we pick you?)
We will send more information about the apprenticeship via email after we receive your application.