Anisha is a former HR professional, having worked in the Technology sector for over a decade.
She discovered Pilates when she moved to Singapore in 2017 and found it to be the perfect ‘Me Time’ she needed for herself. This, in the midst of moving countries and managing her then three year old.
Over time, and after multiple experiments with different fitness programs, she found Pilates ideal, in that it not only helped strengthen her core, but also left her feeling happier, and became therapeutic as a practice.
She hopes to provide the same strength and sense of calm that she discovered for herself, to her clients.
Areas of Expertise:
- Pilates for Beginners
- Pilates for Fitness
Education and Training:
- - Pilates Academy International Instructor Level 1 (Anatomy, Biomechanics and Postural Analysis, Mat, Reformer, Cadillac, Chair and Barrels)
- Pre/Post-Natal Pilates by Pilates Academy International
- Pre/Post Rehabilitation Pilates by Pilates Academy International
- BASI Pilates Comprehensive Teacher
- MBA - Majored in Human Resources
- B.A (Hons) in Economics
TRY PILATES TODAY
Copyright © 2023 Options Pilates Studio Singapore. All rights reserved