Growing up with bad postural habits and a lack of body awareness, together with the grueling demands of her corporate job in Legal and Compliance, Charmaine suffered from years of constant knee and back pain. She was first recommended by a physiotherapist ten years ago to Pilates as a form of rehabilitation. Not only did the pain gradually went away, her body felt lighter, and her energy levels improved. Before that, Charmaine tried several forms of therapy, but nothing else struck a chord like Pilates.
Passionate about the transformative impact of Pilates, Charmaine decided to pursue Pilates to share with others on its benefits as a lifestyle. She firmly believes that each body is uniquely different, and her goal is to inspire and empower clients to be the best version of themselves.
Areas of Expertise:
- Pilates for beginners
- Pilates for seniors
- Pilates for office workers
Education and Training:
- Pilates Academy International Instructor Level 1 (Anatomy, Biomechanics, and Postural Analysis, Mat, Reformer, Cadillac, Chair, and Barrels)
- Post-Rehabilitation Pilates by Pilates Academy International
- Pre/Post-Natal Pilates by Pilates Academy International
- Golden Pilates by Pilates Academy International
- BA (Hons) in International Hotel and Events Management (2014)
- Diploma in Law (2011)