Chisa encountered Pilates as a client after delivering her twin daughters. When she started taking up Pilates classes, she felt herself becoming not only stronger physically, but mentally too. Despite the demands of motherhood, she felt healthier and more energetic as she incorporated Pilates into her daily exercise regime.
As Chisa’s passion for Pilates increased, she grew in her desire to share her experience with people so that they can likewise benefit from this exercise system. She decided to take up an instructor course to gain more knowledge.
Today, Chisa is living out her vision in Options Pilates Studio. She believes in empowering her clients to integrate the Pilates method into other daily activities and sports. She enjoys helping clients achieve fitness goals and assisting them in working towards increased body awareness, strength, and stability.
Areas of Expertise:
- Pre/Post-Natal Pilates
- Japanese /English Pilates
- Pilates for Teens & Young Adults
Education and Training:
- - Pilates Academy International Instructor Level 1 (Anatomy, Biomechanics, and Postural Analysis, Mat, Reformer, Cadillac, Chair, and Barrels) (2013); Level 2 (Mat, Reformer, Cadillac, Chair, and Barrels)
- Pre/Post-Natal Pilates by Pilates Academy International
- Golden Pilates by Pilates Academy International
- Post-Rehabilitation Pilates by Pilates Academy International (2013)
- STOTT PILATES® Instructor; Injuries and Special Populations (2014)
- Jungle Sports: Physio Educative 1 Instructor (2018)
- Smart Movement Trainer – CORE BARRE™ (2015)