Katherin has been a sports enthusiast since she started walking. 16 years back, she signed up for a Pilates training session and she became addicted (in her husband's words) to the exercise system almost instantaneously. After several years of practicing, she decided to take her passion with Pilates a step further. In 2009, she enrolled in the STOTT PILATES® Academy in Sao Paulo-Brazil, which seemed only like yesterday.
Today, she is a proud fully-certified Pilates Instructor for Pilates Academy International with Option Pilates Studio in Singapore.
Areas of Expertise
- Pre/Post-Natal Pilates
- Pilates for Fitness & Athletic Conditioning
- Pilates for Older Adults
- Training New Clients
Education and Training
- Pilates Academy International Instructor (Anatomy, Biomechanics and Postural Analysis, Level 1 & 2: Mat, Reformer, Cadillac, Chair, Barrels) (2016-2017)
- Pre/Post Rehabilitation Pilates by Pilates Academy International (2016)
- STOTT PILATES® Instructor; Injuries and Special Populations (2010)
- Jungle Sports: Physio Educative 1 Instructor (2018)
- Smart Movement Trainer - CORE REFORM™ (2016)
- The Centre for Women’s Fitness: Pre/Post-natal Pilates Specialist™ (2015)
- The Center Method for Diastasis Recti Recovery by The Center for Women’s Fitness (2015)
- Bachelor in Computer Science (System Analyst) (1994)