홍수지 Su Ji Hong
As a former musical actress, she has been devoted to physical fitness and health since she was a teen. She discovered Pilates in college when training for physical strength and endurance for dance. The core principal and exercise helped her become stronger and deepened her knowledge about exercising safely. To her surprise she could dance better than before and she had more energy, better balance and more focus. Feeling passionate she became certified and started teaching Pilates in Korea.
She is a firm believer in the Latin saying “mens sana in corpore sano,” which translates to “a healthy mind in a healthy body.” She wants to help you transform your body so you can also enjoy the benefits of a healthy mind through Pilates.
뮤지컬 연기 전공으로 무대에서의 움직임과 무용을위한 신체훈련이 필수였습니다. 이 과정에서 신체에 대한 이해와 부상회복에 대해 관심을 갖게 되었고 필라테스의 도움을 받게 되었습니다. 이후 본격적으로 필라테스 강사가 되기위한 과정을 밟아 자격증을 취득하여 강사활동을 하고있습니다.
저의 강사로써의 모토는 ‘건강한 몸에 건강한 정신이 깃들 수 있다’입니다. 회원님의 외면을 변화시켜 내면의 변화까지 이끌어내 건강한 몸과 마음을 동시에 가질 수 있게 도와드리는 강사가 되고자 합니다.
Areas of Expertise:
- Post-Rehabilitation 재활 필라테스
- Pre/Post-Natal Pilates 산전산후 필라테스
- Pilates for Teens 키즈 / 청소년 필라테스
- Pilates for Fitness 체력강화 필라테스
- Athletic Conditioning 운동선수를 위한 필라테스
- Myofascial Release 근막이완
Education and Training:
- - Pilates Academy International Instructor Level 1 (Anatomy, Biomechanics and Postural Analysis, Mat, Reformer, Cadillac, Chair and Barrels) (2018); Level 2 (Mat, Reformer, Cadillac, Chair and Barrels)
- Golden Pilates by Pilates Academy International
- Jungle Sports: Physio Educative 1 Instructor (2019)
- International Rehabilitation Pilates instructor course (Functional Anatomy, Mat, Reformer, Cadillac, Chair, Barrels) (2017)
- S-Gun Techniques and Manual Therapy (2017)
- Diploma in Music (Performance) Major: Musical Acting (2017)